Social Media Marketing
Driving Traffic with Social Media Marketing uses Specialist Techniques
Whilst there are a large number of excellent social media marketing platforms we tend to use only 4 or 5 of the top names to drive good converting traffic to our clients’ websites. Consistency and clearly defined campaigns are more important than using lots of alternative channels.
Social Media Marketing on sites like Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Google+ is treated with high regard by the search engines.
Have you heard about businesses that are using social media marketing to great effect? Are you intrigued how having an active presence on a social media site helps to create new customers for a business? This article will give you an insight into the traffic volumes that are open to marketing messages.
Emily Adler of Business Insider reported in Jan 2014:
- Social is now the top Internet activity: Americans spend an average of 37 minutes daily on social media, a higher time-spend than any other major Internet activity, including email.
- Social-mobile rules: 60% or so of social media time is spent not on desktop computers but on smartphones and tablets.
- Facebook has a monster lead in engagement: Facebook is a terrific absorber of audiences’ time and attention, 114 billion minutes a month in the U.S. alone, on desktop PCs and smartphones. By comparison, Instagram commands 8 billion minutes a month, and Twitter just 5.3 billion.
- Facebook attracts roughly seven times the engagement that Twitter does, when looking at both smartphone and PC usage, in per-user terms.
- Snapchat is a smaller network than WhatsApp (Recently bought by Facebook for $16m), but outpaces it in terms of time-spend per user.
- Pinterest, Tumblr and LinkedIn have made major successful pushes in 2013 to increase engagement on their mobile sites and apps. The new race in social media is not for audience per se, but for multi-device engagement.
People that are using social media are increasingly accessing their favourite threads and sites from smart devices rather than at home in front of their desktop computer. You could liken this to them following a favourite radio or TV show.
This means that as a business owner you can regularly tell them what is happening and put special offers in front of them at any time you want to. As part of this engagement you are able to build relationships, make sales, get feedback, inform, release news and educate your potential customers.
We’ll be pleased to talk you through these ideas for your business and explain how our systems can get you lots of client traffic. If you are interested to learn more about social media marketing techniques click this button and make an enquiry.
As we saw earlier in the traditional marketing methods many of these new ways are just so much faster and more focussed on your target customer audience. This is because the sheer volume of people using social media web sites is racing ahead of all other marketing media.
Just consider these statistics from Social Networking:
- Facebook has 1.4 BILLION users spending on average 15 hours and 33 minutes a month. 98% of 18 to 24 year olds already use Facebook.
- Only 11% of the total world population use Facebook!
- Crucially 250 million users access Facebook on their Mobile Phone.
- YouTube has 490 million unique users every month with 92 Billion page views and 2.9 Billion hours spent viewing a month.
- Pinterest/Tumblr: 89 minutes. That’s 1 hour and 29 minutes.
- Twitter has 225 million users spending 21 minutes/month.
- LinkedIn has 161 million members spending 17 minutes/month.
BUT, the problem for many business owners using Social Media is just this: TIME
Using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and the other social media marketing sites take up your precious time. Let’s face it; you’ve got a business to run. You’ve got staff to organize, clients to look after… Meetings to attend… Stock that needs ordering…Deliveries to organize… And 101 other things you need to do and think about to keep your business profitably operating.
And on top of this you NOW need to update your Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn every day. Not only this, your updates need to be interesting and engage those people following your postings. So you now need to become a writer as well as running your business.
It’s no wonder so many businesses using Twitter or Facebook start posting updates, news and tips and then after an initial burst of posts, their activity dwindles. Until it stops altogether. You just don’t have time.
Yet, used on a regular basis social media can produce a regular supply of leads and sales for your business. Just as many other businesses are discovering.
And now our social media managers can help your business – you could have an extra sales channel created for you by using our social media marketing and blogging services.
We can set up and manage individual social media campaigns for your business or provide a complete package.
We will regularly update your Facebook pages, send Twitter messages, post to LinkedIn and engage on Google+ on your behalf. By regular engagement your followers see your updates and offers in posts. Clients can get their questions answered.
Your prospects are kept interested and engaged. Your brand gets boosted. In short, we do the donkey work everyday so you don’t have to. This means that you can concentrate on your core business – without having to think about your social media updates.
When you have regular social media updates posted by us for your business, you’re able to engage with new and potential customers. So your brand awareness increases and your followers become devoted fans. They are also more likely to become regular paying customers.
As a result on the back of extra sales, your business will generate higher profits.
When you have regular social media updates posted by us you have a new sales channel open for your business. It’s like when a business gets its first web site to use to generate new customers.
When you have regular social media updates posted by us you know you’re not being left behind by your competitors. You join those businesses who are already profiting from using social media.
Get things moving quickly from day one and see results within a fortnight.
Yes that’s right. We’ll start posting regular updates for you on all the major social media platforms. By doing this, you’ll get to see if you like the way in which we do postings. If you are not excited by these initial results then you are not tied in to a long term contract. However we’d prefer it if you would give us the chance over just 12 weeks / 3 months, to really demonstrate how we can get things moving to build a massive traffic increase across the full range of social media platforms.
When you’re ready to have some or all of your social media marketing taken care of, then we need to speak. We offer an initial FREE 30 minute consultation where we discuss your business and social media needs. During your consultation you will not be sold to. After all, we hate it when other people try to give us a hard sell. That’s why we don’t give potential customers any hard sell. We also want to see if you are the sort of business and client that we want to work with too.
Not quite ready to commit yet?
Perhaps you feel you need to get to know us before speaking with us. We understand that. What else would you like to know?
Look, only you know whether you’re ready to outsource all your social media postings. So you don’t have to think about updating each social media platform every day.
Whatever you decide to do, we hope that social media brings you many more sales and higher profits.