Essential Core Values in Business
Our Mission is: Making Your Future Digital Marketing Results Awesome!
When we sat down to define what the essential core values for our business should be, we agreed that what was paramount, were those core beliefs and actions that we expect from other business’ that we work with. It was also important to define key elements that we wanted everyone working with Zintracom to follow too.
After some discussion and refinement we agreed on the following basic concepts:
- To treat all clients in a fair and upfront manner, that ensures everyone on all sides knows where they stand, whether it is something you may like to hear or not.
- To have regard for and work on your project, with the same diligence as though it were our own.
- To be open with you about expected outcomes and required involvement on both sides to achieve the planned results.
- To communicate all project information in a timely way whether the current status is going well or not meeting expectations. ie if it’s good or bad news!
- To provide regular, clear and measured feedback on all aspects of every project on an agreed time-scale.
- To operate a fair fee scale that reflects the systems and specialist team involvement required to see the results of your expected return on your investment.
- To work with you, so that your business becomes and maintains a prominent place in your operating marketplace. We want you to be the best!
- Not to work with clients that do not have similar synergy with our ethics and ambitions. Your core values are important to us too!
- To only work with one client of a specific business type or target market within a defined catchment area to avoid conflicts of interest.
All together our aim is to make things Awesome for you in everything we do!
As Our Client, You can expect:
- For all material to be treated in utmost confidentiality at all times
- To be offered the best possible advice by individuals who seek to understand your specific business requirements.
- To see great results for your investment in every part of the project. Your ROI will be impressive!
- To receive a higher than expected level of customer service. To test our core values to the limit.
- Get a quick reply to any concerns you may have about your project management or progress.
- That we will contact you and keep you updated with regular frequency, depending upon the individual and overall project requirement and expected results time scales.
What We Expect from You
- To take all required actions fast.
- Not to waste time wondering or procrastinating whether something will work. Trust us to look after your interests.
- Have serious goals and plans, with clear intentions to expand your business rapidly.
- Be prepared for making changes quickly and developing new systems to cope with the increased business.
- To have contingency plans and systems in place and potential resources ready to service new business.
- Make time to ask us any questions. I’m sure you will wonder what we are doing and want to clarify outcomes or time-scales. It doesn’t matter how trivial you may think those queries are. By asking something, it might just trigger an idea to develop an even better result or change of direction!
- Make sure you give us clear and honest feedback so that we can adapt and develop our methods too. (Often bad news, can be good news, to those who listen!)
Are You Ready to Find Out More?
Start Now by requesting us to provide you with a free website audit report
Click the link below to Request Your Website Audit Today!